Egg Poacher - Flagship Poached Egg Maker Store
Egg Poacher is a kitchen tool that enables eggs to be easily cooked when poaching is desired. Poaching eggs is arguably the most delicious way to cook them, but it’s also perhaps the most difficult to master. However, by using a poacher, you can take all the hassle out of the process.
Plastic Egg Poacher
Silicone Egg Poacher
Stainless Steel Egg Poacher
Why you need Egg Poacher
- Premium Quality Silicone with Long Lasting Surface Processing Technology: With a BPA-free, food grade silicone material and long lasting surface processing technology, these reusable silicone products offer an ideal choice as eco-friendly, non-toxic materials. This product is ready for use at any temperature to help with any culinary adventure you might have..Temperature tolerance: -40℉ to 405℉（0-230℃)
- Make Perfect Poached Eggs with Simplicity: lay down a layer of oil coating on the surface of the pan before adding eggs. Since the spray oil creates less water turbulence, it’s more efficient at cooking the egg to desired doneness
- Design for Cooking, Use For Cooking: These egg poachers offer design options for your skills in cooking. They come in a range of colors and have small holes on the end so you can easily remove eggs with ease. Furthermore, these poachers will work well in the microwave, as well as being stable on any kitchen surface. Made from high grade silicone they are stackable and easy to store.
- It is Multi-functional in Kitchen: It can be used for baking, desserts, souffles, and pasta dishes as well as chocolate, vegetables, and hardboiled eggs.
Very cute molds, sending very fast
Works well, and so much easier and less mess to clean up
Silicone is pleasant, odorless. You need to lubricate the oil before you break the egg inside, otherwise it is badly washed later. Cooking for 5-7 minutes. Funny thing, I will buy again
Cool molds, interesting not only for the child, but also for adults. Convenient, cute, I recommend
Welcome to Flagship Egg Poacher Store
Egg Poacher – We are proud to be the flagship store selling the poached egg maker.
If you are on the quest to buy an egg poacher, you will fall in love with this tool. However, it must be the right one, so you make nicely poached egg every time. Lots of options are available on our website.
Stay close to us by subscribing us to get more privileges.
Our Mission & Distribution
Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We provide shipping to over 200 countries around the world. Delivery time may takes 15-30 working days.
Where to buy poached egg maker?
Our goal is to be the leading seller by having the highest level of customer satisfaction. Contact us at anytime for a smooth shopping experience.
Are we legit?
Yes, we are legit company. We have China warehouse and ship worldwide. You may check our reviews of our happy customers who have received their products.
Why Do You Need an Egg Poacher?
Having an egg poacher can be one of the best ways to help you cook your eggs while saving a lot of time and calories.
Different Types of Egg Poachers
Choosing the right egg poacher is important because it helps you to cook the perfect poached egg every time. There are many different types of
Something you need to know about Egg Poacher
Using an egg poacher is easy and will save you a lot of time. There are many different models on the market, so you can
Advantages of an Egg Poacher
Getting an egg poacher can be a great idea for those who aren’t big fans of the classic fried egg dish. These types of poached
What is egg poacher?
An egg poacher is a cooking device that aids in creating poached eggs. The shape and design of the poacher will help to create the same quality of product every time, which makes it nice for people who regularly cook them.
How does egg poacher work?
This is a kitchen tool used to cook eggs without breaking them. The poacher sits over a pan of simmering water and gently cooks the eggs, making sure they do not stick to the sides or bottom of the pan.
How many types of egg poacher?
There are many different types of poachers, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are four popular types of them:
- Soft-boiled egg poacher: This type of poacher uses boiling water or poaching liquid to gently simmer the eggs. The soft-boiled egg will be cooked exactly to your desired doneness, so it’s perfect for making perfect hard-boiled eggs or deviled eggs.
- Hard-boiled egg poacher: This type of poacher cooks the eggs in boiling water or poaching liquid until they reach the desired doneness. They’re perfect for making deviled eggs or hard- boiled eggs that are perfectly cooked and firm.
- Scrambled egg poacher: This type of poacher mixes the eggs, milk, and butter together before dropping them into simmering water or poaching liquid. This mixture creates a creamy scrambled egg that is perfect for any breakfast dish, including omelets and French toast.
Or they can be classified as Silicone Egg Poacher and Stainless Steel one.
What are the benefits of using a egg poacher?
There are many benefits to using an egg poacher. Some of the benefits include: easy-to-follow instructions, less mess, consistent results, and perfect eggs every time.
How to choose the best egg poacher?
Choosing the best egg poacher can be a daunting task. There are many different types, models, and sizes to choose from, so how do you know which one is right for you? Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect egg poacher for your needs.
First, decide what type you need. There are two main types: stovetop and electric. Stovetop egg poachers work just like regular ovens and heat up metal plates or bowls that sit in a pot of simmering water. Electric egg poachers work with an electric heating element that cooks the eggs in a hot water bath. Whichever type you choose, make sure the design is compatible with your kitchen appliances and counter space.
Next, consider how large you want your egg poacher to be. Most models come in two sizes: small (for up to four eggs) and large (for up to ten eggs). If you only want to use your poacher occasionally, get a small model. If you plan on using it more often, get a larger model.
After deciding on size and type, consider features. Most models come with instructions and recipes, so
How to use an egg poacher?
If you’re looking for an easy way to poach eggs, the egg poacher is the perfect tool for you! This nifty device gently cooks eggs in a simmering water bath, ensuring that they are soft-boiled and perfectly cooked every time. Here’s how to use it:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill a large pot with salted water and place it on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch.
- Using a slotted spoon, place the eggs into the pot of hot water and wait until they begin to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook the eggs for 3 minutes, or until they are firm but still slightly soft-boiled inside.
- Carefully remove the eggs from the pot with a slotted spoon and place them on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 until all of your eggs are cooked.
Where to buy egg poacher?
With many years of experience and thousands of processed orders, egg-poacher.com believe to be the best place to buy egg poacher with reasonable price and global shipping.
How much is egg poacher?
There is no definitive answer to this question as its price will vary depending on its features and specifications. However, a good quality egg poacher will typically cost between $12 and $35. Y0u can check out the detail here.
Why do egg poachers have holes in them?
Egg poachers are often used to cook eggs, but they also have holes in them so that the steam can escape and prevent the eggs from becoming overcooked. This is why they have different shapes and sizes – the hole needs to be big enough to let the steam escape, but not too big that it leaks.
How long should you poach eggs?
There is no set answer to this question, as it depends on the type of egg being cooked and the temperature you choose to cook them at. However, a guideline that many chefs follow is to cook eggs for 3 minutes at a time, starting with the coldest water and gradually increasing the heat until they reach the desired doneness.
Do you need vinegar to poach eggs?
There is no need to use vinegar when poaching eggs. Egg whites will not set if they are cooked in vinegar, and the yolk will likely turn dark.
How to clean an egg poacher?
If you have ever cooked an egg in a poacher, you know that the finished product can be quite messy. In this article, we will show you how to clean an egg poacher quickly and easily.
First, use a spoon to scrape all of the cooked eggs off of the poaching vessel. Make sure to get into all the nooks and crannies. Then, use a pot scrubber to clean the vessel inside and out. Finally, rinse everything with hot water and dry it off. You are now ready to use your egg poacher again!
Are microwave egg poachers safe?
Microwave egg poachers can be a convenient way to cook eggs, but are they safe? The short answer is yes, but there are a few caveats. First, make sure the poacher is properly cleaned after each use. Second, do not overfill it, as this can cause the microwaves to heat up the vessel too much and potentially create a fire. Finally, be sure to use caution when opening the poacher in order to avoid hot steam and hot surfaces.
Are silicone egg poachers safe?
Silicone egg poachers are often marketed as being safe for use, but this is not always the case. Silicone is a type of plastic that can leach chemicals into food, and while some silicone manufacturers claim that their products are safe to use, there is no proof to support these claims. If you’re concerned about the safety of your silicone egg poachers, it’s best to avoid using them.
Are poached eggs fully cooked?
Without a doubt, poached eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items around. But is it really necessary to cook them all the way through? According to some chefs, the answer is no. They believe that poaching eggs just until they are set but still soft gives them an amazing texture and flavor. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy breakfast option, than poaching eggs may be just what you need.
Can you poach more than one egg at a time?
Poaching eggs is a great way to add protein to your breakfast or lunchbox. Poached eggs are also perfect for making omelets or deviled eggs. However, be careful not to overcook your eggs or they will become dry and rubbery.
When poaching eggs, use a spoon to carefully place the egg into the boiling water. Use a timer to keep track of how long the egg takes to cook. Once the timer goes off, use a slotted spoon to remove the egg from the water and place it on a cutting board. Continue poaching the remaining eggs in the same manner.